add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Take a hike! Message Board › Meetup details updated: Soberanes Canyon: Rocky Ridge Trail Loop

Meetup details updated: Soberanes Canyon: Rocky Ridge Trail Loop

user 5643244
Boulder Creek, CA
I just noticed that while I had previously updated the date of the hike to May 2nd, the description still had the old date in it so I just updated that as well to minimize confusion.

For those of you who RSVP'd Maybe or YES, if you decide you can't or no longer want to join us on May 2nd, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RSVP FROM MAYBE or YES TO NO as soon as possible so that the folks on the waiting list will bubble up to the YES group and be able to plan for the event.

Thanks for being considerate. Meryl and I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday May 2nd.