addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Take a hike! Message Board › Who wants to hike in Big Basin on a weekday?

Who wants to hike in Big Basin on a weekday?

A former member
Post #: 5
I love Big Basin and very much want to hike there again. Unfortunately, I now work on weekends so I'm unable to do so with any group, and I don't hike alone... I want to do a long (10+) hike in Big Basin on any of the weekdays. I'm a fit hiker and can do it at any pace: slow, fast or very fast are all fine with me. Please don't hesitate to email me if you're interested in a hike, whenever it is, and we can plan for it.
Jean
user 11726013
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 1
I would love to! I am available Tuesdays and Fridays. I have a state park annual pass that would cover the parking fee and can take 4 passengers. I usually hike from the park headquarters to the 3 waterfalls and have lunch on the wood platform overlooking Berry Creek falls. Then return via a loop. I think one way is Sunset and the other Skyline to the sea. This would be my first hike with the group although I signed up several weeks ago. So far, all of the planned hikes have fallen on my regular work days or I'm out of town.
A former member
Post #: 3
I would love this hike.
A former member
Post #: 6
There's a weekday hike in Big Basin coming up on May 21st with San Jose Hiking Meetup, please RVSP if you're interested