addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Take a hike! Message Board › Fifth of July Hike

Fifth of July Hike

Diane
user 7650460
San Jose, CA
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone, It's me, Diane (I am using the name Butterfly, I need to stay anonymous b/c of my job). Does anyone want to co-host Land of Medicine hike on Monday July 5th with me (or I can do it alone too)? We can meet at the White Church at 10:30. Or we can do a hike in Felton or Santa Cruz instead, but I do
not know the trails too well. O' almost forgot, I do know the bench hike at Henry Cowell. Either place is okay with me. Totally open to suggestions. Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Diane :)
Lincoln
user 9752132
Richmond, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Diane/Butterfly,

Would you be open to hiking and having lunch at the Buddha center?

Lincoln

Laurie
user 10817328
Watsonville, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Diane - I would be interested in hiking at the Land of Medicine depending on the distance & time involved. Are you still planning to do this hike?
Laurie