addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Beyond Oil Message Board › Pre-meeting preparation

Pre-meeting preparation

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Hi everyone,

At our meeting Wednesday night you will be invited to identify the areas that you would like to take action in and you will find the other people who have similar interests. We will create an "open space" for your agenda as a member of ABO to emerge.

As the "sponsor" of this meeting, I went through a series of questions to help me develop the theme (How can we work together to prepare for peak oil in the Atlanta Metro areas?) and the parameters, or "givens" that define which aspects of our organization are subject to change, and which aren't. The purpose of this is so that everyone can have clear expectations.

If you are considering coming to the meeting (or would just like to get an idea of the state of ABO at this moment in time) I invite you to check out the document that I just uploaded to the files pages called "2006-11-08 the Givens."

http://oilawareness.m...­

Thanks!
~Lizzie