align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Beyond Oil Message Board › UPDATE for March 14 Meetup

UPDATE for March 14 Meetup

This message board is read-only.

A former member
I've updated this event.

We were not able to get speakers for this months meeting, however we did order a BRAND NEW Peak Oil movie, Crude Impact, that looks really great! (See http://www.crudeimpac...­)

It's gotten great reviews. The producers say "the objective of the film is to promote positive, hopeful change in the way we source and use energy. Changes that will create a more just and sustainable world."

They would like a $75 screening fee (for small screenings of 50 people or less), so bring your friends so that we can raise the funds. It would be great if we could support their efforts. I will donate whatever we raise to them. If we have 10 people that will be $5 for the Meetup fee and Room fee plus $7 for the film = $12 per person. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.

We'll provide the popcorn! I look forward to seeing you there!

~Lizzie

PS. the speakers about Nuclear Energy pros and cons are on schedule for April's meeting.

When: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 7:00 PM

Where: Toco Hills Library
1282 McConnell Drive
Decatur, GA 30033
404-679-4404

total donation: USD12.00 per person

RSVP limit: 37 "Yes" and "Maybe" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website: http://oilawareness.m...­