30 & Over House Party and Cookout Crew Message Board › Update for Super Bowl Party

Update for Super Bowl Party

James "Big Butch" ...
user 6659185
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hey Folks,

The Super Bowl Party is all set for this Sunday and I'm looking forward to meeting new members and cheering on the Giants!! LOL! When you arrive at Finns & Porter please tell the hottest that your for the Meetup and after you pay she will give you a RED arm band. Our group will be posted up in the back area of the lounge. Remember, the cost is $10 to enter and they have valet parking for $5. You can also park on the street.

SPECIAL NOTE: The doors will open at 5:00pm but the event doesn't start till 6:00pm. If you would like to arrive early to get a good seat I would strongly suggest it.

OFF THE SUBJECT: We where thinking about hosting a Valentine Day Mix N Mingle at this location but I wanted your feedback first. If you are coming to this event please let me know if this would be a great place to host our mix n mingle. I'm also looking for folks to help coordinate this event so please contact me if your interested.

I will always post updates on all Meetup's on Twitter so please follow me @GoombayButch.

Thanks in advance for all your help and I will see you this Sunday!

Butch

202.210-1957