The 4th Annual Pug Partners of Nebraska Pug-O-Ween 2012!
Sunday—October 28th,[masked]pm-4pm (Doors open at 11:45am)
National Guard Armory
72nd and Mercy
6929 Mercy Road, Omaha, NE 68106
*Rain or Shine*
ALL BREEDS ARE WELCOME!!
At the Door: Adults - $8.00 Children under 12- $4.00
(Pugs and all other breeds are free!)
You’ve been waiting for it and now it’s almost here! PUG-O-WEEN 2012! Omaha’s largest annual pug gathering! Save the date now! Fun for the whole family including, Kids halloween games, costume contests, pug races and new vendors! You won’t want to miss this!
- New Vendors
- Pug Kissing Booth!
- Meet our adoptable pugs
- Pug Costume Contests
- Pug Races
- Children’s Games
- Raffles & Silent Auction with over $3,000 worth of donated items!
- 1:00pm Costume Contest Begins - Great Prizes!
- Categories include:
- Best Homemade
- Most Original
- Best Duo
- Just for fun
- 2:15pm Pug Racing Sign-Up (limited spaces open, make sure to sign up!)
- 2:30pm Silent Auction Table 1 closes (must be present to win)
- 3:15pm PUG RACING (registration will open at 2:15 pm)
- 3:30pm Silent Auction Table 2 closes (must be present to win)
- 3:45pm Raffle Prizes Drawn (need NOT be present to win)
- 12:00pm-3:00pm Food is available for purchase
Raffle Ticket Prices:
Raffle tickets are 1 for $1.00, 6 for $5.00, 12 for $10.00, or 24 for $20.00
- 1 Raffle Ticket is included in admission price
Help Pug Partners with these fun activities!
Pug Photos by Gunn Photography
They will be donating a portion of their proceeds to Pug Partners.
The Pug Shoppe
The Pug Shoppe will be open with a lot of great NEW buys for pugs and pug lovers. Bring some extra spending money!! All proceeds benefit Pug Partners of Nebraska!!
Pug Kissing Booth!
Get a smooch from one of our rescue pugs for just a buck!
Pug Flea Market
Support a great cause and
Fun Activities for the whole family!
This event is KID FRIENDLY!! We have a lot of great events planned for the kids! All ages are welcome to participate!!
Eat & Be Jolly with your pugs at Pug-O-Ween 2012!
Food will be for sale. Buy a MEAL DEAL for $5.00. Two options are the Maid-Rite deals with one maid rite sandwich, one bag of chips, one desert item, and a drink or the hot dog meal with one hot dog, a bag of chips, a desert item and one drink. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO PUG PARTNERS OF NEBRASKA!!
Vendors for Pug-O-Ween 2011
The Green Spot Omaha- Natural Pet Food & Supplies
Our Guest MC’s & Judges this year will be:
- Pam Wiese from the Nebraska Humane Society
- Jenny Olive- Chisano from Q 98.5
Donations Received for Raffle/Silent Auction for Pug-O-Ween 2012
The Green Spot Omaha
Veterinary Eye Specialist
Good Karma Dog Center
Horses of Art.com
Chris Janicek's Cake Box
Wilson the Pug
Aesthetica Day Spa
Bonefide Dog Academy
Camp Bow Wow- Omaha
Three Dog Bakery
Bark'M Canine Portraits
Pug Snuggly By Yogi
Directions to the National Guard Armory
I-80 coming from Iowa
Take I-80 and take exit 449, 72nd street. Turn right on 72nd street and continue for about .8 miles. Turn right on Mercy Road. Go about 900 feet before turning right into the armory parking lot.
I- 80 coming from West Omaha
Take 1-80 exit 449 (72nd Street). Turn right on 72nd street and continue for about .8 miles. Turn right on Mercy Road. Go about 900 feet before turning right into the armory parking lot.
Coming from 72ndStreet South
Once you pass the interstate, you will pass Grover Street, Spring Street, then the third light will be for Mercy street. Turn right and the armory will be on your right-hand side. This will be for those attendees who are staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites.
Coming from 72ndStreet North
Once you pass Pacific street, you will stay in the left hand lane and turn left on Mercy Street. The armory will be on your right side
Landmarks around the armory:
Travel and Transport building is west of the armory. If you pass St. Mary’s College headed north on 72nd street you have gone too far.
The main door will lead you into the hall for Pug-o-ween. If you have a disability that does not allow you to go down stairs, please contact either Jessica Ellis at (402)[masked] or send an email to [masked] to arrange special entrance options.
Are you interested in being part of the fun? If you or someone you know would like to volunteer at Pug-O-Ween 2012! Please contact us, at [masked] to find out how you can help!
Donations for the Raffle and Silent Auction Items
Pug Partners of Nebraska is accepting donations for raffle prizes and for silent auction donations that will benefit Pug Partners of Nebraska. We gladly accept gift cards, gift certificates, merchandise (especially dog or pug stuff!), restaurant certificates, etc. If you or a business that you know would like to donate, please contact us at [masked] .
Your donation may be tax deductible (please check with your accountant to confirm). We also recognize all donors on our website and at the event. Any donations for the event should be sent to:
Pug Partners of Nebraska
c/o Jessica Ellis
2533 N. 49th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68104
For everyone’s safety & enjoyment we ask that all attendees follow these guidelines:
- No adoptions will occur at this event- but you can meet some of our adoptable pugs and fill out an application. The process for adoption typically takes 1 to 2 weeks.
- All pugs must be up-to-date on required shots and on a leash.
- No dogs under 4 months allowed. Younger puppies will need to wait until next year to come to Pug-O-Ween. Sorry, this is for your pug’s health and safety.
- Please clean-up after your dogs. The clean up areas will be signified by the pink balloons.
- Please, no sick or aggressive dogs or females in heat or pregnant
- Unneutered males may be required to be kept on a 4’ leash
- There will be NO pug puppies will be for sale at this event