Omaha Pug Club Message Board › Pug-O-Ween 2010

Pug-O-Ween 2010

Jessica (Kamish) E...
PugSaver
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Post #: 112
Its time once again for us to begin planning for Pug-O-Ween! If you are interested in helping out or have some ideas please add them to this discussion.
Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
I would definately be interested in helping out. Do you know the date and location?
Barkley
Barkley
Omaha, NE
Its time once again for us to begin planning for Pug-O-Ween! If you are interested in helping out or have some ideas please add them to this discussion.
Thanks!
Never have been to this. What should I expect?

I'll be gald to take pictures that can be shown on the website.
Jessica (Kamish) E...
PugSaver
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Post #: 113
Pug-O-Ween is Pug Partners of Nebraska's annual big fundraising event. Last year we had 500 people in attendance and raised $6,000 for the pugs.
The event will be on October 24th, 2010 from 12-4pm, at the National Guard Armory on 72nd and Mercy.
We are planning a ton of fun new things for this year and would love any help that the Omaha Pug Club can give us!

Thank you!
Bethy
JellyrollPugs
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 1,455
I'm a new member here, and won't be able to attend, as I live in Texas, but our Pug-O-Ween, in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is our biggest fund raising event of the year, as well, and it's wonderful fun for everybody. We always take all 11 of our kids, and have a ball!

I'm so glad I got to join your club! I am a native Omahan, and do miss my Nebraska. I married a Texan, though, so I'm stuck in Texas. We are going to be in the Omaha area, the 3rd through the 13th of September, to visit family............driving the motorhome up, and bringing all of the dogs with us! I would love to attend the meetup, on the 8th, but don't know what the family has planned, yet. I haven't been home for 12 years!
kristi j.
user 11964838
Omaha, NE
I would also love to help out - and Lacy can't wait for the costume parade! :)

Kristi Jones