John W.
user 74917692
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
I recently had a bad experience with a grower. I got my med card and selected him as my grower. He claimed to be just starting out so he had no product. He invited me to his house to show me my plants. After that every time I saw him he would put me off and say my plants would be ready "any day now." Finally he told me he had sold my plants because he needed money. Over the 90 days he was my grower I did not receive any product. I sent a letter to OHA OOMP explaining the situation and received no reply. I called and was told they were not interested. Now I have to go out and look for a new grower or caretaker and pay all the fees all over again. Any ideas how I can report this thief to the proper authorities who administer this kind of thing? Obviously this grower is using patients to sponsor his growing and then selling the plants on the illegal market.
A former member
Post #: 2
Twilight Zone moment. You just described my old "grower" from Eugene - near Beltline/Royal. "Just starting out, nothing for 3-4 months (but I'll sell ya some), quack quack quack". Same BS, only he actually loaded up up my plants and moved to Hood River. All fees paid and three months for zero, too. I'd like to think it was the same little turd, because if it isn't, that pretty much means there's more than one blatant thief in Eugene - not that they're any better elsewhere.

My newest grower puts out great bud and the arrangement looks good on the surface, but as of today, our every-other-month meeting is 6 weeks late. No replies to multiple forms of messaging (never answers phone, naturally), and this is getting pretty defeating. NO info anywhere to help find more growers here in southern Oregon, None. I suppose that my two snivels are that there doesn't seem to be any repercussions to scam growers, and at the same time there is no database for patients and growers to connect - at least any farther south than Eugene. What does OMMP do with all the loot? No support at all.
Tami T.
user 22942831
Portland, OR
Post #: 13
portland has so many if these same thieves. they want to cop an attitude when they have been caught with your meds and they are selling them at the so called farmers markets.thought that was a BIG NO NO of OMMP not selling patients meds??? so at the dispensary and the so called farmers markets... where does the medicine come from??
Paul
user 22551251
Eugene, OR
Post #: 42
THAT is a very good question - if I were to begin offering as a grower, it would only be my overage as a patient to help pay my electric and supplies. But yeah that is a good question.

Just for fun, what would you do with a pound every 3 months ? Could you consume that much ? Question not really directed at anyone in particular
greg j.
jayfamily
Eugene, OR
Post #: 28
well then I would smoke that pound but all the extra goes to paying the bill's and I have no problem's with my grower as it's me and my patient's are happy as clam's in the sand I can have a few more but I only take patient's that want there med's on time,no whiner's,no dealer's,I do not grow for dope fiend's recovering or not,must have compassion and the want to heal and live your highest and best I started a bad grower post awhile ago and got eaten by the brain trust of wanna be pot grower's sorry Chuck for cussing just a ol potnick from the wood's still finding my ability to deal with dumb a$#%'s that use big word's to be passive aggressive but noooo excuse for my bad mouthing
Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 31
A LB every 3 months would be 151 grams a month roughly so around five grams a day.
That could be too much.
On the other hand it may be way to little if you were using RSO, concentrate, fine bubble made from bud.
It also depends on if you smoke, eat, vaporize, etc.
I personally do not use that much.

As to bad growers it is no good to get a grower that rips you off or is not sincere. Medical growers need to be compassionate and it seems like pride and money get in the way. Good luck in your future ventures.
Allan N.
user 98951992
Eugene, OR
Post #: 10
When beer was illegal good people sometimes had to buy from bad people to get it. Making it legal removed the bad people from the equation:) LEGALIZE IT!!!

Anybody know of any Harlequin seeds/clones around? http://www.marijuanag...­ describes the strain. I found seeds for $295 for 15 seeds, and I found clones in California, but you need to be a legal resident with a California card.