Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › Looking for new grower to rip me off

Looking for new grower to rip me off

A former member
Post #: 3
If you're a grower and need a new victim - here I am. I'm great at what I do.... I hemorrhage money to OMMP for nothing. You can grow pounds and pounds to sell illegally on the black market, give me nothing but excuses, lie to me, and sell me me the weed that belongs to me. I don't mind if you never answer your phone or return messages. Sound like a good deal? reply here - I might just send you a check with no expectation of even getting anything in return! Trust me - I'm the victim you want - not only will I expect no herb - ever - I'll probably periodically send you money blindly so that you may buy toys, electronics, take vacations. What "grower' wouldn't want to cash in on yet another victim? Replyreplyreply!!!
A former member
Post #: 1
Saying sorry doesn't make it better so I won't. I will say there is a place with my co-grower and I in our garden and you may come see it and help us grow your meds if you like. We don't vacation cause we can't leave our meds. by themselves. They die or get stolen. We are a mom and pop garden. No bling, just good edibles and buds. If interested in checking us out, please message me and I'll give you our phone numbers. smile
Kevin
user 14630715
Eugene, OR
Post #: 39
If you have any space to do so I can help you grow for yourself. Never worry about what the hell your grower is doing again. There is a ton of cheap used equiptment out there. I can teach you a simple method that has automatic watering and takes very little attention. Let me know if I can help. Maybe even outside on your property if thats an option. Kevin 541-221-4600
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 657
I agree ... always grow your own if you can! If you can't, find a way.

If you have any space to do so I can help you grow for yourself. Never worry about what the hell your grower is doing again. There is a ton of cheap used equiptment out there. I can teach you a simple method that has automatic watering and takes very little attention. Let me know if I can help. Maybe even outside on your property if thats an option. Kevin 541-221-4600

Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 32
Good luck finding a GOOD grower or as others have said maybe take up some of these kind folks offering grow support. Not everyone is out to rip you off.
In the end it will probably take a good experience to change your mind and that is no good that so many patients have to go through these kind of things.
This also makes it really hard for the growers to find a patient and have a true trusting relationship.
Again good luck.
A former member
Post #: 7
You can be as vindictive as you want to the process and the people but the bottom line is, there are plenty of us out there who have never had a problem, have patients happier than a gaggle of geese, and are puffin on the straight Jack, Jack. So I'll give you a spot with me because I just so happen to have one and weirdly enough I do everything by the book and don't have a new car. Call 208 - 720 -6581 Ask for Matt. P.S. even if you have had bad luck in the past, tirades usually don't bring around the people you want to work with anyway.
A former member
Post #: 6
He who looks at the heart knows the mind of the spirit.
Get to know a grower as a friend first, then talk business.
Tim and A.
GanjaGoblins
Springfield, OR
Post #: 30
Tell ya what, i agree most of the growers out there are only out for themselves but asking to get ripped off sarcasticly or not is just asking for trouble. If you dont want to get ripped off get to know the person first look around get to know thier personality befor ever signing over anything. I am a grower, my deal is remburse me for soil, nutes and power(only what you would be paying at your own house, just at mine) I do all the work from begeining to end ie:cloning and trimming (I even buy the seeds w/o rembursment that alone is 200) and you get 6-8 oz for 3mo. for free. if you want it all do all the work grow yourself dont we as growers deserve a lil bit. i can understand being upset and frusterated but not all growers are out to rip you off but yes most of them are only out for that piece of PAPER!!becareful ASK FOR MY DEAL AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!