Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › Looking for an Honest Reliable Grower

Looking for an Honest Reliable Grower

Andrew
AndrewCreech
Madras, OR
Post #: 7
Hello,

I'm looking for an honest and reliable grower. My card expires on 2/26/14. Would very much like to establish a relationship with a grower by then, I am from Madras and am looking for somebody in the neighborhood. Prineville, Redmond or Bend, basically within a 50 mile radius from Madras as I have a hard time traveling, not to mention the price of gas these days.

Feel free to contact me by replying to my message, or you may contact me via email.

Regards,
Andrew.
Andrew
AndrewCreech
Madras, OR
Post #: 8
I'm still looking for a grower near me, would very much like to establish a relationship by time my card expires.
Andrew
AndrewCreech
Madras, OR
Post #: 9
What, there's no honest reliable growers out there? Just kidding, on a serious note, I don't have much time left before having to renew my card. Would very much like to find a grower before having to apply the new application for grower etc.
Ero
user 12902424
Eugene, OR
Post #: 139
Most of us are on the other side of the mountains.
Shane
user 127494902
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
I need an honest reliable grower also, live in philomath oregon
Andrew
AndrewCreech
Madras, OR
Post #: 10
Ero,

I know, most everybody from this site are from Eugene, very hard to find somebody in my neck of the woods, at least an honest and reliable somebody.

I am willing to work something out with somebody from Eugene or there about, someone who can travel to Redmond/Bend area on occasion. Perhaps pay for their gas and some extra for their time.

If there's anybody interested in talking, perhaps working something out please contact me.

Let's Talk.
Paul
user 22551251
Eugene, OR
Post #: 68
Like you said in the beginning, gas prices are high - have you considered growing for yourself? Do you have any spare areas a tent could be erected indoors -
Andrew
AndrewCreech
Madras, OR
Post #: 11
Paul,

Yes, gas prices are very high, however I'm looking at it this way... I'm not always able to travel long distances, it may be cheaper/worth it to me if I can find the right grower as the prices of meds locally are outrageous.

I would love to be able to grow for myself, there's nothing like watching marijuana grow, unfortunately my condition will not allow it. I would need a special setup, perhaps in the future.

Thank you for your response.
Andrew
AndrewCreech
Madras, OR
Post #: 12
I think I found an honest reliable grower, thanks for those who had replied. I must say, I had contact with some pretty sketchy people, not only dishonest, unreliable but flat out rude. They know who they are.

It's hard to find decent people these days, those who are looking for help, be careful, there's a lot of rottten people out there to take advantage of you.

Peace!
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 829
When searching for a Grower:
Please don’t start your search with “I’m looking for an honest grower.” Don’t you think that is obvious?
Would you otherwise state, “I am looking for some dishonest shit-hole to grow my life saving medicine for me.”
Start you stench by stating what you want: “I want a grower who will give me two ounces a month at zero cost to me. It should be top-shelf buds from the top of the plants. If I need more the grower will do his/her best to supply me at cost. The strain I want is xyz. I live in the boonies and I want you to drive to my place. I might give you some gas money. Please reply if you can give what I ask for."
Give that a try and see if you save a lot of time. ALWAYS state what you want.
Have a nice day all honest patients, caregivers and growers.
Yours Truly,
Honest Ananda (honestly)

Hello,

I'm looking for an honest and reliable grower. My card expires on 2/26/14. Would very much like to establish a relationship with a grower by then, I am from Madras and am looking for somebody in the neighborhood. Prineville, Redmond or Bend, basically within a 50 mile radius from Madras as I have a hard time traveling, not to mention the price of gas these days.

Feel free to contact me by replying to my message, or you may contact me via email. werdnaydna@gmail.com

Regards,
Andrew.