Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › High CBD genetics swap

High CBD genetics swap

Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 85
I would like to change up my patients high(er) CBD meds. I have Juanita La Lagrimosa, Revolution, Respect, and Dance World to trade. Also have regular ol' high THC such as Black Russian, ATF, Ripped Bubba, Dream n' Sour, Ace of Spades, Timewreck, Pineapple Fields pheno D, Hawaiian. Let me know if anything interests you and you have a high CBD strain to trade. Happy Holidays!
Forrest
user 134853832
Cottage Grove, OR
Post #: 19
I would be interested in a good high CBD strain. do you have test results for any of them?
Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 110
Juanita is right at ten percent CBD 6.7%THC. It seems to be a great medicinal ratio. I started this discussion to try and find members that would like to trade high CBD clones or seeds for other high CBD strains. What strains high in CBD do you have for trade?
Forrest
user 134853832
Cottage Grove, OR
Post #: 23
Oh I see, I don't have any high CBD strains, but I do have some great high THC% strains. PM me if you're interested
Rick S.
frickenfrack
Sweet Home, OR
Post #: 19
Hi, These strains might be exactly what I need for a
Cancer patient, yes? I have Cinderella-99, INDICA dominate,
Pittbull, Sativa dom, Tangerine dream, sativa and
Jack Herer-Widow Bomb. All are very high in THC and
CBD'S. Want to talk?
RICK S Cell: 503-883-1645. :)
Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 118
Sorry I did not see your response Rick. Most of these strains I acquired to treat patients with cancer, MS, seizure disorders, and tourette's syndrome. I have limited space and have really been trying to find another person with high CBD genetics to swap, but I could possibly help you out. If you do not hear from me in the next day or two shoot me another message. Its good to have high CBD strains(Besides Harlequin) to medicate in the right way for some people. Alas...just getting "all potted up on weed" just doesn't cut it anymore.
Peace,
Michael
Rick S.
frickenfrack
Sweet Home, OR
Post #: 37
I currently have seeds from a female PITTBULL w/I was able to get w/ an earlier harvest. Also have feminised Cinderella-99 seeds. I just redid both my indoor & outdoor grow areas. I do need some new strains. Cash or trade? I have dispensaries buying my partners shatter and honey oil. I could barter with. It is 100% toxin free
AND OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY! !!
LETME KNOW VERY SOON OR IT WILL BE
GONE. I!LL GET SOME FOR SAMPLING.
RICK S
Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 148
Hi Rick, I have been in the Olympic Penensula camping for a week, sorry for the delay. I am trying to find individuals with other high cbd strains. I am looking to trade a high cbd strain for a high cbd strain. I have enough THC strains to last me till the cows come home but appreciate it. Still looking for high CBD genetics such as sour tsunami,(no harlequin please but crosses are ok) to trade for Juanita la Lagrimosa. I am interested in phenotypes that express more uncommon THC to CBD ratios. I have blown through tons of one to ones and they do not seem to do it for my patients. A solid 1:20, 1:3, 2:3, would be great.
Sean aka Genesis 1...
Genesis129
Eugene, OR
Post #: 81
we have a few Cannatonic clones in Eugene. she tests at 10 % THC and 10 % CBD
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 886
Would you please hold a least one of those for me - I could take six ... Call me at 541-689- five zero one six and come on over.

we have a few Cannatonic clones in Eugene. she tests at 10 % THC and 10 % CBD