Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › Koh Chang Thai ~ 100% Sativa Seeds and Clones

Koh Chang Thai ~ 100% Sativa Seeds and Clones

A former member
Post #: 13
No longer available.
A former member
Post #: 9
Any grams of finished bud available to sample?
Of course I'd do a fair donation to the cause.
Rick S.
frickenfrack
Sweet Home, OR
Post #: 13
Hi Tim, I also am a card holding grower, patient and connoisseur for medical reasons. I won't have my car running till Monday. Do you ever go to Chucks Center? You can email or call if you like. TXT OK.
A former member
Post #: 39
do you intentionally pollinate it, or is it a hermaphrodite?
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 740
interest is there but $20 apiece is more than people are willing to reimburse ... can you go down to $10?
I intentionally pollenate it with a selected male. This stud male's pollen is collected and stored. I also keep this male cloned in a vegetative state. I time my male clone for fresh pollen for the female. I use a small artist brush to dab pollen exactly where and when the individual buds become ready. I test each batch of seeds after they have been cured to make certain they are fertile.

A former member
Post #: 111
Clones in clubs go for 20 each, are much smaller than 1 gallon, and regularly go out of stock. .I think 20 is reasonable considering the huge return of investment. ..
Clint
user 116664112
Umpqua, OR
Post #: 1
Hey Tim,
You should worry less about how people perceive you. Taking your ball and going home when someone very nicely asks if you can lower your price is sort of pathetic. Be a team player and contribute some knowledge to the community. Post pictures, show us why its a value? If your costs are THAT high to produce clones I'm sure there are some really knowledgeable people on here that can help you keep it under $10 in the future. Great compensation on the seeds though.
A former member
Post #: 3
Tim,

As someone who is interested in cannabis breeding I can tell you that:

1- A pure sativa is a must for breeding
2- A THC % in the 20's is not common

Yes - these take more skill and patience to grow these indoors but when my I finish getting my space setup I would be very interested in a clone and would happily pay $20. I love sativas and as a small grower - I can wait an extra couple of weeks for medicine that suites me better.

Do you know how it compares to durban poison?
A former member
Post #: 41
This is exactly why I will not work with chuck. If you ask for a fair compensation for your expenses he will offer you half what you are asking. People are taking growers for granted. What we do is valuable and and there are still plenty of people in the community who recognize that and are willing to offer fair reimbursement. Starting in march, OMMP growers will be able to legally factor in their work hours when calculating their expenses and what they need for reimbursement. Cheaper and cheaper meds is not good for the movement, and I expect prices to rise slightly when the dispensary model takes off around here. Soon there will be dispensaries that will give a fair price in cash for medicinal grade meds and will be very successful. I am UNWILLING to accept an unfair reimbursement from chuck on a consignment type deal. That is taking advantage of growers plain and simple.
(chuck says, "i wish i knew who the freak "lovelightfamily" is. i have no clue what they or he or she or whatever offered us or who they are ... doesn't seem to be all that much love or light there imho, just a lot of aggression. OK, like I say to each his own. But, I wish they would get a clue!
A former member
Post #: 113
That has been going on for a long time now. People who complain about fair reimbursements tend to lean on the "reimbursement only"clause in the law to try and rip you off. Very few growers are doing this out of generosity and not trying to make a buck. Services require compensation. That's what drives a market. If someone wants my high end genetics that I've spent years trying to accumulate, and spent countless hour taking care of, you bet your ass they are paying more than ten dollars for a clone they will likely replicate into thousands.