Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › Koh Chang Thai - RSO, Seeds, and Clones

Koh Chang Thai - RSO, Seeds, and Clones

Tim L.
user 137168812
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
My main focus as a grower is in the development of medicinal strains of Cannabis for making RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) and other concentrates for people with serious medical conditions. My quest has led me into breeding Landrace Cannabis Sativas from Thailand. I have isolated several phenotypes within this strain that show great promise for patients. I'm here in hopes of finding people with like minded agendas. I need regular testing of my strains to better isolate medicinal qualities so my breeding program is more effective. Please contact me if you can help me get my strains tested.
If you are also looking at Thai strains as medicine for a specific symptom, I also have seeds and occasionally clones available to patient/growers for free. There are many great phenotypes in these seeds that I believe can be isolated for use by a wide variety of medical conditions.
Rick S.
frickenfrack
Sweet Home, OR
Post #: 22
Hi Tim, I like what your working on, I wish more people would do the same.
I would be interested in talking with you more, as I am on the same quest for
a 20 yr. old Cancer patient I will soon be growing for. What is the CBD/THC content
if you know? Please contact me at : rickey.lee@live.com or call: 503-883-1645.
Thanks, RS