Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › Charlotte's Web available - Harlequin and AC/DC in 2 to 3 weeks

Charlotte's Web available - Harlequin and AC/DC in 2 to 3 weeks

Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Dear Members,
We have a fantastic membership, and thanks to two growers in the Willamette valley we can now offer to OMMP patients and caregivers limited supplies of Charlotte's Web top shelf flowers. We also have cw rso.
This is a high CBD strain designed for medicinal use. We will make this available to patients requiring high levels of cbd's.We accept donations and reimbursements for expenses only.
OMMP card and photo id are required. text or call 541-554-8 five five one
We will soon  be offering feminized cw seeds.
Both Harlequin and ac/dc will be available in 2 to 3 weeks from the same growers.
Thanks and spread the word.
Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 115
Using some Juanita RSO at the moment and liking it. I am trying to find a lower THC strain for a couple patients of mine and myself. I have a few high CBD strains I would bring down next time I come to Eugene(maybe a couple of weeks?) I would def. like to get some seeds or clones. Anyway thanks!
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 816
I started taking the Charlotte's Web RSO in a capsule. One gram in the morning and I don't need anything all day after that! For me that is a big big deal as my tolerance and consumption are otherwise very high. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Using some Juanita RSO at the moment and liking it. I am trying to find a lower THC strain for a couple patients of mine and myself. I have a few high CBD strains I would bring down next time I come to Eugene(maybe a couple of weeks?) I would def. like to get some seeds or clones. Anyway thanks!

Algorithm
algorithm42
Portland, OR
Post #: 116
Im a high consumer as well with a tolerance to boot. What do you notice with the RSO(CBD rich) compared to regular high THC RSO? Some say they don't feel it at all while others like myself feel that it seems to give a powerful head effect. Its good to hear other experiences. I sent you a message, would like to get 5 of those seeds(CW) if available. Thanks Chuck.
Charlie
user 12463773
Florence, OR
Post #: 47
Got any of those Charlotte's Web clones or seeds yet Chuck...