Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › RSO - How much to use and for how long

RSO - How much to use and for how long

Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 820
How much RSO is required - and for how long does one need to take it - to cure cancer?
Often, the off-the-shelf answer of “one gram a day for 90 days” is given. However, we know that this is a generalization that fits not everybody. Then how much should one take and how to know how much and for how long?
The absolute most important factor to take into consideration when determining your own personal dosage is to feel in your own body if YOU are sensing and experiencing healing. You sense it because your spirit begins to return in a way that helps you “remember” being healthy. You experience it because your body’s energy begins to return. First you begin to notice that you “were” sick but now you are already better. You experience the healing.

The patient needs to be active in the healing process. You need to not only take RSO, but you need to also intend to heal. Healing and health need to be important to you and you need to strongly desire what you remember as the healthy you.
Take as much RSO as you can! It is that simple. Start with a quarter of a gram at a time 4 to six times a day. If that works, i.e. you are not puking it up and didn’t get loose bowls, you can up the dosage a little after three days. Start by upping the dosage to a half gram at night before bed if you have a hard time sleeping. If that works for you up your dosage to a half gram every time. If you feel you can take more, then I recommend doing that. I started, for melanoma, with a quarter gram four times a day. Now I take a gram to 1.2 grams four times a day. It took me about 6 to eight weeks to reach this level of tolerance. I’ll will likely stick with this dosage until remission is complete.
Here are some of the factors that make it difficult to simply prescribe a general dosage (like doctors love to do in general medicine). For some reason mainstream medical doctors always seem to prescribe 800 mg of ibuprofen for a wide range of ailments irrespective of the following factors which I think you would always want to consider - not just when taking rso.

Consideration must be given to several factors including but not limited to:
1. the patient's body weight which plays a roll in determining the absolute amount per dose; for any given rso potency, increased body weight will necessitate increased amount of rso.
2. the potency of the preparation in terms of cannabinoids - meaning the more potent it is the less is required.
3. the compositional ratio of the cannabinoids in terms of thc’s and cbd’s (and other cannabinoids) in the preparation (this reflects the debate over the ideal thc/cbd ratio and the efficacy of thc vs cbd)
4. the overall biological health of the patient and
5 the type of cancer in question and
6. the degree to which the cancer has established itself metastastically in the patient
7. the preparations overall bioavailability to a given patient considering points 2 thru 6 above
8. the patients will and desire to recover
9. the support system of a loving family or the lack thereof and if that support will be there throughout recovering time and eventual convalescence
And, there are more considerations that could be added to this list.
For how long do I take RSO?
Until you know the cancer is gone!
Oriah
user 13542883
Eugene, OR
Post #: 67
Great post man.