Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › $75 reimbursements for ounces

$75 reimbursements for ounces

erik s.
erock
Eugene, OR
Post #: 81
Got some pretty Stoney chemdawg and sensi star up for reimbursement. Pm me for details
Linda S.
user 161443442
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
I know this is an old ad. I just joined this sight and looking for an ounce at a low cost..but don't want shit weed. I would rather pay a lilttle more for something good. I would need it delivered in Eugene as I have no transportation.....Thanks Linda
My email is oregonlin51@yahoo.com I want to get something by tommorrow at the latest. I am also looking for a grower if you should have any spots open.....Linda
Rick S.
frickenfrack
Sweet Home, OR
Post #: 31
Hi Linda, I' ll make this short since I just typed a detailed message that didn't go thru. I have a fresh harvest of dj/blueberry-shorts. Very high THC & CBCs/CBD! I have some others ad well.
I am looking for the right match to take on 1 patient. If interested
please respond to this link or email me @:
rickey.lee@live.com
Thanks.

Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 875
That is getting pretty desperate, isn't Rick? Is it outdoor? Bug mold free? Have you had it tested? How do you know it is "very high" in thc and cbd AND bcd's? Just wondering. Can't you get $75 for them at the dispensaries?

Hi Linda, I' ll make this short since I just typed a detailed message that didn't go thru. I have a fresh harvest of dj/blueberry-shorts. Very high THC & CBCs/CBD! I have some others ad well.
I am looking for the right match to take on 1 patient. If interested
please respond to this link or email me @:
rickey.lee@live.com
Thanks.

Robert M.
Grower55
Eugene, OR
Post #: 49
Geez Chuck! I would much rather take donations from a private party rather than from a dispensary who is just going to ripe someone off. I don't see the point of your comment except to stir up trouble. I thought better of you.
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 876
Sorry to offend you Robert, but I feel sorry for anyone only getting $75 for their INDOOR meds that are very high in cannabinoids. Rick is a good friend of mine and I really wish his patients would understand what it takes to grow quality meds. I know it is good quality DJ Shorts Blueberry 'cause Rick got those clones from me, and the guy I got them from is a Master grower.
Once again, Robert Medford, you are always trying to find ways to shoot me down. I don't know what your problem is, but I wish you a good day. You should maybe find out what is going on first, then speak?

Geez Chuck! I would much rather take donations from a private party rather than from a dispensary who is just going to ripe someone off. I don't see the point of your comment except to stir up trouble. I thought better of you.

Robert M.
Grower55
Eugene, OR
Post #: 50
Hmm. Okay Chuck, Point taken. Your post did drip of concern for your friend but it may have been better off as a private message to stop misunderstandings on a public access board where there are a lot of people that don't know the whole story. It just sounded bad, man.

"Once again, Robert Medford, you are always trying to find ways to shoot me down."

As to this, I am not part of your hate group, I just question everything. Gets me in a lot of trouble, to tell the truth. I had thought you would be all for seeing prices drop a little for needy patients. Unfortunately I am not a Master Grower, yet, and have dry spells myself, occasionally, and although I wouldn't call myself especially needy, I could use a break on the price also.

Whatever, have a good day!