Growers, Patients and Caregivers Exchange. Message Board › update about the $175 reimbursement

update about the $175 reimbursement

Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Hello
I have heard from a lot of growers and patients since I posted the message about the $175; and I admit it can sometimes be far more expensive to grow high quality meds. Even "as much as $275 or $350" I was quoted more than once. I agree! Sorry for miss on that one. I guess I was referring to "regular" high quality meds.

The "high" high quality meds can run a lot more in utilities because it may take a lot longer to grow (up to twice as long for some strains), that results in more expenses for nutrients. Some strains you need to grow more plants just to get the same amount. That results in more costs, as well. There is indoors and outdoors and all kinds of considerations.

So when reimbursing your grower, it is not for the "ounce" or whatever, it is for the "expenses for supplies and utilities" .. those costs are unavoidable irrespective of yield, thus it is not yield that is being reimbursed, it is expenses. Yield and expenses may be sometimes correlated, but correlation is not a measure for determining reimbursement ... only actual expenses for supplies and utilities directly related to production may be reimbursed.

Thanks for reading
Chuck