add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

ONADC - the DC Area Online News Association Meetup Group Message Board › Join us for the ONA Local Meetup in Atlanta

Join us for the ONA Local Meetup in Atlanta

Tiffany S.
user 8058257
Alexandria, VA
Hello Doll-Face,
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.
Headed to ONA2013 in Atlanta next week? If you are, please consider joining us at these fabulous events taking place on Friday and Saturday.
ONA Local Meetup Friday 4-5 p.m. in the Midway
Calling all ONA Local groups! Leaders and members will meet up for an hour of idea sharing, networking and DRINKS in the Midway.  Get ideas for great meetups and share tips from your most successful events.

There will be a contest. The leader(s) who have the MOST members attend will win FABULOUS prizes. Think Oscar night gift-bag fabulous.

Ok. I think you all know that the prize is really my purse bourbon and a hug from Matt and Jessica. Please make a point of showing up. I don't want to buy more purse bourbon while in Atlanta. I get really confused at liquor stores where the staff doesn't know my name. Bad things could happen. (And that bad thing's name is Tequila. Help me out.)

ONA Local Brainstorm Saturday, 11:45 a.m.- 12:45 p.m.
Meet with ONA Local leaders to discuss problem solving measures to make your group the most useful and exciting resource for digital journalism in your community.

Hope you can make it to one or both of these events. And if not, we'll see you in November. Until then, remember that we think you are so pretty/handsome and you smell nice.
Tiffany (on behalf of the ONADC team: Jessica, Matt and Tiffany)