ONADC - the DC Area Online News Association Meetup Group Message Board › BlackFinn plus Pre-Conference Sessions

BlackFinn plus Pre-Conference Sessions

Tiffany S.
user 8058257
Alexandria, VA
Hi.

Me again.

How y'all doing? Feeling alright? Ok, yeah, let me just get straight to it.

1. For those of you coming to Blackfinn tomorrow - Yay! Looking forward to seeing you. Just one more reminder that we are in a completely sold-out situation so if your plans change PLEASE change your RSVP. Amy Eisman, the conference co-chair is on the wait-list for pete's sake. And, please know that we will be pretty strictly checking at the door for names on the list. Not because we don't want to see your friend, brother, crush, colleague - it's that we are literally at capacity at the bar.

2. We still have a few spots in the pre-conference sessions - in particular the how-to shoot Video Field-trip, the Drupal Open Source and the design workshop. A little more about them and registration is here:
http://ona10schedule....­

Ok. So great. That's it. I'll see most of you at the big shindig later this week. And, hope to see a lot of you at the November meetup on mobile.

Cheers,
Tiffany