First class FREE!
In this class you will learn yoga poses and meditation techniques that harmoniously develop all aspects of your being: physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.
Different types of Yoga that are studied in a unitary, modern system: Hatha Yoga, Laya Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Tantra Yoga
Benefits of Yoga practice:
• Releases the stress of everyday life
• Helps the healing of various illnesses
• Improves the immune system
• Increases the muscular strength
• Helps balancing the body weight
• Improves the memory, attention and concentration
• Strengthens the will power and increases the self-confidence
• Creates a deep state of calmness and inner peace
• Opens your soul to love, wisdom and spirituality
- Each class contains:
• Warm-up exercises
• Hatha Yoga poses( asanas)
• Meditation techniques
• Mind focus techniques
• Presentation of certain theoretical elements with practical applicability: nutrition, vegetarianism, the art of meditation, color therapy, sound therapy, the law of resonance, personal initiation in mantra-s…and much more
The course is structured on 1- year long modules. We will teach a new technique every single week.
We provide HAND – OUTS for each class that contain the techniques description, so the students can continue their practice at home!
click here for more.....
Facilitated by Delia Carreon, CYT, US Yoga Academy
Cost $ 15.00