Keyword Research Basics - The "KEY" To Giving Google
and Your Prospects What They Want
Presented by Tony Teegarden
Keywords and phrases make up the basis of how you get targeted visitors to your website. If you don't understand it, chances are you're getting all kinds of traffic to your site that is NOT relevant.
In this meetup learn the basics of Keyword Research and how you can feed the Google Monster exactly the words and phrases on your blog that match up to exactly what your prospects are searching for.
What you'll learn:
- Not only can you give Google Exactly what it wants but they even give you a Free Tool to help you do it.
- Discover how 90% of people who DO use this free tool use it the WRONG way
- Find out the difference between keywords and "Money" keywords. One sends people who are "tire kickers" and the other sends visitors who are looking to BUY
- Find out how you can best position your blog content to rank on the front page of Google for highly searched for keywords & phrases.
- Learn what ONE thing you MUST have in the search results for your main keyword or risk waisting TONS of time, energy and money
- Tony will share with you a piece of software that consolidates all the work of traditional keyword research in a fraction of the time PLUS allows you to SPY on your top 10 competitors in Google!
Keyword research is a complex subject but Tony will SIMPLIFY it so that so that even novices understand it and BENEFIT from it.
If you have a blog already you'll benefit greatly. If you don't This training is a MUST.