Vinnie The Waiting G.

Location:

Clearwater, FL
Hometown: Cleveland, OH

Member since:

April 3, 2012

Introduction

hi all. Affiliate marketing commissions account for 80% of my business. SEO services are the other 20%. I have a 15 year IT background. Broke into IM via WA in 2008. Wanna know more? Msg Me! Have a great one! -Vinnie

What Vinnie The Waiting G. is saying about this Meetup Group

Had a great time as always!


People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy