Let's cut to the chase, this course is for you if...
• You want to start an online business selling products, blogging, being an affiliate or providing consulting services
• You have a physical store and want to get a simple website online right now and learn how to maintain it
• You already have a WordPress website that you want to learn how to do basic maintenance on, so you don't have to keep paying that expensive "programmer."
If you are still reading, then this small, hands-on course may be exactly what you have been looking for.
We will take you by the hand, show you exactly what you need to do and help you if you run into any problems.
You will also get detailed course material as well as a list of resources that you can reference when you go home.
We have over 10 year of experience in consulting with clients from small businesses to large banks on: website design, online marketing and WordPress, so we can help you with pretty much issue that you run into.
Getting Started With WordPress Course Details
• Skill Level: Beginner
• Date: Friday, May 16th, 2014
• Time: 6pm to 9pm (3 hours)
• Location: The Port - 101 Broadway, Oakland
• Cost: Register by May 10th and pay only $47 (special introductory offer and sponsorship by Bluehost). Regular price of $199 applies if paying at the door.
• Get your WordPress website or blog online in 30 minutes or less
• Learn exactly which plugins to use and which ones are a waste of time
• Learn how to prevent hackers from messing up your site and stealing your information
• Learn the basics of social media marketing and how to build your audience
We Will Supply
• Take home manual - Remember what you learned in class.
• Personalized instruction and multiple instructors
• Internet connection
• Office space and collaborative learning environment
• Your laptop computer (so you can learn on your specific machine and not have to start all over when you get home)
• A desire to learn, do and ask questions
Space is limited to 15 people, so sign up now to reserve your spot. Remember, the price is only $47 if you sign up AND PAY via the link below before May 10th, 2014.
Otherwise this course will cost $199 if you pay online or at the door after May 10th.
Don't procrastinate. Get your website online on May 16th for a fraction of what it would cost to hire a freelancer.
Terms and conditions: You may request a refund up until 48 hours before the start of the class. Otherwise, payments are non-refundable, unless the class is cancelled or rescheduled.