July 2, 2011 · 7:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Kick off your 4th of July weekend with Onyx as we explore:
2-day UPPER CACHE CREEK RAFTING TRIP on "The Volcanic Wilderness Run"
The Upper Cache is a CLASS 3 whitewater run through a volcanic canyon accessible only by water. You'll sense solitude and serenity as you guide your own raft through this remote river. Enjoy amazing natural scenery during the day and gourmet campfire cuisine served in a tiki-torched setting, overlooking the river. After dinner, prepare to party, Party, PARTY!
Everything will be provided for you! All you'll need is a tent and sleeping bag. PLEASE NO: open fires, alcohol while rafting, glass containers, Styrofoam or metal ice chests.
- Meet at the Vacaville IHOP at 7 a.m.
- Caravan from IHOP to staging area (appx 30 mins)
- Raft all afternoon (lunch will be provided but packing additional water is recommended)
- Arrive at camp and set up tent
- Happy Hour, Dinner, Party
- Ride to 2nd launch site
- Raft morning to afternoon
- Purchase souvenirs
- Go home (approximately 2 p.m.)
Total cost of 2-day rafting trip: $149. Food is included.
Payment due: June 22nd