I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the fine California weather. Sorry, I had to postpone the Stern Grove outing for August 15 because yesterday was Father's day. Anywho, I still have more details to add for a number of events but I'd figure get a few out for today.
- This Thursday: BPN Happy Hour at V-Bar- Check it out!
- Saturday, June 25, 2010: Just a reminder about the Wine Tasting and Silent Auction at Stoneridge Gallery, a black-owned gallary in Oakland that will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area. The artwork at Stoneridge is African-centric and it exhibits the artwork of African American artists as well as exotic sculptures from Zimbabwe. Hope to see you there!
- Sunday June 26, 2010: Pool Party in Sunnyvale! That's right folks- it's time to break out the bikinis and swimming trunks. On Sunday, we'll be chillin', playing spades, and hanging by the pool in Sunnyvale. Details are here.
- Wednesday June 30, 2010: Happy Hour at Cascal's- let's join up with the SHPE for a mid-week networking happy hour.
- Sunday July 18, 2010: Book Club+ Soulfood Potluck in Redwood City- I finally added some content. We'll be reading "The Invisible Man" by Ralph Ellison.
I still have more events to update and some other events in the pipeline so look out for another Onyx News shortly. Good night.