addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Are there any meetups for young(er) black professionals in their 20's early 30's? I tried to join a black singles meetup but I don't think the organizer wants me to join (lol)...New to the area and love all black folk but haven't found too many people in my age group at the meetups I've attended.
Ebony
user 10695255
Hercules, CA
Post #: 17
Hey Chris, did you check out YBB already (Young Blacks of the Bay)? Or maybe you should start up a group, lol.

Take care!
Basi
user 8156965
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 5
Nope. ONYX is the youngest (mostly 30 somethings) black folks group I know of....and I'm in most of the groups. Haven't tried YBB so Ebony could be right. You don't run into too many 20ish black professionals around here.
Lakeisha
user 2378387
Group Organizer
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 179
Basi is right. I think YBB has a bit more twenty somethings though. Onyx is open to members of all ages.