*Hey all, this event looks really awesome. It's cross-posted from the group "Vancouver Innovation Labs" - please RSVP at:
Molecular biologist and genomics technician, Ken Thorne will be leading a discussion on one of the most promising emerging technologies: genomics.
Join us to discuss and learn how this technology is set to disrupt not only healthcare as we know it, but also to discover its significance as an inflection point in human evolution.
Other topics in this series:
• Genomics and Personalized Medicine
• Big Data and you
• Bitcoin and Financial Engineering
• New Materials
• The value of a trans-disciplinary mind
• Social Innovation
• Advances in personalized robotics
• Envisioning Vancouver 2019