align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Open Tent Message Board › SEDER -- DIRECTIONS & WHAT TO BRING -- PLEASE READ

SEDER -- DIRECTIONS & WHAT TO BRING -- PLEASE READ

Janice L.
user 9786071
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
What to bring: I need six people to bring a salad that feeds about five people. Salad = raw vegetables/nuts/fruits with NO dressing. I need everyone else to bring a bottle of wine. Please write back today or Sunday with what you are bringing so I can keep track.

Notes: Please eat something light around 6ish before you come to the seder. We will eat hard boiled eggs during the seder along with the wine, matzah, etc. The meal part of the seder is aimed for around 9 p.m. After dessert, we will continue with the second part of the seder, but if anyone needs to leave, it's O.K.

Also, bring something warm for chilly evening air.

See directions below. PLEASE NOTE: COME BEFORE SEVEN IF YOU NEED THE ELEVATOR.

The Grigio Apartments are located at Tempe Town Lake, street address: 1001 E. Playa del Norte, in Tempe Arizona. From anywhere in the Valley, drive to the Scottsdale Rd./Rural Rd. exit of the 202. Go SOUTH off of the 202, and make the FIRST LEFT onto Playa del Norte (note Starbucks on that intersection's corner). The Grigio is located on the EAST side of the roundabout. Parking is available both in all of the spaces outside of the gates, and across the street at the strip mall.

IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 7:00 P.M.: This is best!! Go in front doors of building (can't miss it--three stories of glass). Inside the front doors, walk towards the back of the foyer, and take the first door on your left to the elevator *just* inside that door. Take the elevator to the 5th Floor--rooftop lounge. See you there!

IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER 7:00 P.M.: Use the call box at STAIR 7 (just to the RIGHT of the wide blue column on the front of the building). At the call box hit "phone button" then dial 691, and I'll buzz you in. TO GET TO THE ROOFTOP LOUNGE: Two options: (1) Take the four flights of stairs to the rooftop lounge; or (2) Take two flights of stairs, go inside the building and make a left, past another lounge, then take the elevator on the right to the 5th Floor--rooftop lounge. *pant* *pant* See you there! [I know there's a sign that says "NO ROOFTOP ACCESS"; this sign is for the fire department not for you.]

IF YOU ARE BRINGING HEAVY THINGS, OR ARE SOMEONE WHO WILL BE UNABLE TO TAKE 2 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS, PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE 7 P.M.

IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY, PLEASE CALL NIKKI IN ADVANCE TO DISCUSS: 480-258-2432.

PLEASE KEEP NIKKI'S PHONE NUMBER HANDY IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE ENTERING THE BUILDING!! 480-258-2432
Noa
user 13280261
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 6
I'll bring gefilte (which may or may not be edible) and charoset (with and without nut).