The Open Tent Message Board › Chanukah O' Chanukah -- Upcoming Events and a Tzedakah Project!

Chanukah O' Chanukah -- Upcoming Events and a Tzedakah Project!

Janice L.
user 9786071
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
Hi Y'all,

I miss you! I hope everyone is well, and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. We are gathering at Copper Star this upcoming Sat. night Nov 17th at 8:00 p.m. The Tent goes to Phoenix!! :)
And.....The Tent is back in business soon. I will be posting our Tent Chanukah party on fb and Meetup this week. Eighth night -- I hope you'll be there!!

I started a new project. I started it as a Tent thing, but I'm hoping to take it out into the larger world shortly! The project is to make Chanukah cards for people who were affected by the hurricane and to help them have what they need to make Chanukah even somewhat possible.
I'm asking you to consider two things:

1. Please make a Chanukah card or two. If you don't think you'll see me between now and Nov. 30th, message me and I will pick up your cards! :)

2. Please donate a gift card. All donated cards are being distributed by my liaison in NJ directly to the people who need help. You can donate an e-gift card on the site:

www.chanukahhelpers.wix.com/how-to-­help

Light & Love,

~Janice