Helsinki OpenCoffee Meetup Message Board Helsinki OpenCoffee Meetup Discussion Forum › New UK Social networking challenges the old CHEAP thinking by offering FREE

New UK Social networking challenges the old CHEAP thinking by offering FREE COMPANY SHARES now

Mister J.
cjamestay
Jyväskylä, FI
Post #: 12

This new UK social networking company is making history by offering free company shares to all users who register now. This is unique, new idea and has recruited over 350,000 members worldwide. Here is the essential information

DUE DILIGENCE CHECK
WHOIS information for: ME2EVERYONE.com:
[whois.tucows.com]
Registrant:
LoreKai Pte Ltd
20 Cecil Street
14-01 Equity Plaza
Singapore, Singapore 048705
SG
Domain name: ME2EVERYONE.COM
Administrative Contact:
Lewis, David lorekai@live.co.uk
LoreKai House
5 Windmill Close
Canterbury, UK CT4 5LY
GB
+442077126507 Fax: +442077121501
Technical Contact:
Leonard, Michael lorekai@live.co.uk
20 Cecil Street
14-01 Equity Plaza
Singapore, Singapore 048705
SG
+442077126507 Fax: +442077121501
Registration Service Provider:
UK Reg, domains@fasthosts.co.uk
+44 1452 541252
+44 1452 538485 (fax)
http://www.ukreg.com/...­

FREE COMPANY SHARES FOR USERS
me2everyone Limited was incorporated in England in September 2008. Run by an experienced team and advised by our Global Executive board, we aim to create one of the most visited websites on the planet by 2012. When the main website launches we wll add language support in Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian and Italian. We will also add further languages upon request.

Any shares on this page will be paid for by us (or our partners) and so you can relax, knowing you never have to pay a single penny for your membership. In 2009 we will open an in-world "trading room" where you can offer your shares for sale to other members. Today they may be worth just their face value £0.001 each.... Tomorrow that value could soar! All we need are members who become involved: we will take care of the rest. Our aim is to seek a stock market listing in 2012/13 and to create an income stream from business members who are given a new way of reaching customers.

How much do we expect our shares to be worth?

Based on financial projections from inworld sales, business members and connected business activity and investment we are aiming for a share price of £0.58 by 2012/13 (please see www.xe.com/ucc for local currency). We have innovative marketing solutions that will protect your privacy but also allow you to control how advertisers and business members interact with you. In fact you also become part of their sales solution!

THE WEBSITE CREATOR
me2everyone dot com is created by Creative Mediapulse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
CMPT is a new-age creative communications and advertising company based in London, UK and Bangalore, India, specializing in Advertising, Multimedia and Technology Solutions. Visit our Website for more information: www.mediapulsetech.com

"Making every user to be company shareholder without paying any money or risk" is a new benchmark in social networking for out of box marketing innovation

To register, an email address and a name is required for now
User gets 100free shares and each member user recruits, additional 200free shares is given. To join, click to www.me2everyone.com/208805

Mister James
www.linkedin.com/in/MisterJames
A former member
Post #: 3
I honestly believe this kind of wishful thinking does not belong here.
I am looking for business people with a moral and above mentioned offer is in my view CHEAP and thus morally not correct. I want to meet business people with their own original business. That is fascinating. Meeting those people can create mutual energy based on respect and understanding. And that creates honest opportunities. But trying to convince that the value of a fictive share someday will increase with 580% is not done and won't do!

Well, someone else discussed the honesty of Me2Everyone perhaps better and very clear:
Me2Everyone: Viral Marketing of Virtually Nothing
http://antivirus.about.com/b/2009/02/09/me2everyone-viral-marketing-of-virtually-nothing.htm­

A former member
Post #: 4
And please check this:
me2everyone: It is Liability not Asset
http://dubiousdatadec...­

One last quote:
As a general rule, if something sounds too good to be true, or is promising something for nothing, then it isn’t real, it is a scam or con. You may not understand how the scam works, but you should know that no one ever gives you something for nothing.

Think twice! ;-)
Mister J.
cjamestay
Jyväskylä, FI
Post #: 17
I honestly believe this kind of wishful thinking does not belong here.
I am looking for business people with a moral and above mentioned offer is in my view CHEAP and thus morally not correct. I want to meet business people with their own original business. That is fascinating. Meeting those people can create mutual energy based on respect and understanding. And that creates honest opportunities. But trying to convince that the value of a fictive share someday will increase with 580% is not done and won't do!

Well, someone else discussed the honesty of Me2Everyone perhaps better and very clear:
Me2Everyone: Viral Marketing of Virtually Nothing
http://antivirus.about.com/b/2009/02/09/me2everyone-viral-marketing-of-virtually-nothing.htm­

A former member
Post #: 7
confused
Is this man for real?