addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Helsinki OpenCoffee Meetup Message Board Helsinki OpenCoffee Meetup Discussion Forum › NO RISK,NO COST 4 UK social networking site

NO RISK,NO COST 4 UK social networking site

Mister J.
cjamestay
Jyväskylä, FI
Post #: 18

Personal experiences to share with the meet up people

1. To register for me2everyone dot com, a nickname and email address is needed
" There is many fearful people who act destructive without checking and pre-judging like
he is GOD and he is telling the truth". I am saying, hold your horse, nothing bad has
happened with this offer from UK social networking site

2. Alternative views and news
It is good to have some feedback. Yes! We get negative people all the time and each
summer, many Finns jump off the bridge while being pissed drunk or pick up some fights
Again, my impression of Finnish people is still execellent. WE cannot paint and condemn
something that has not happened. Do not let fear trapped your action

3. Over 360,000 people have registered with no obligation,.no cost, but potentiality of
getting free company shares when this company develops further

A former member
Post #: 6
laughing
I give up.
I do praise your pigheadedness but not your Crusade against honesty and decency.

I will ask more Finns to jump from the bridge.
A former member
Post #: 1
Peter, you can always register with a slopsbox.com account ;) No need to worry about losing anything with it.
A former member
Post #: 9
Hei, Henrik. Finally something positif here. Thanks, did not know 'slopsbox.com' before. smile