addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Helsinki OpenCoffee Meetup Message Board Helsinki OpenCoffee Meetup Discussion Forum › me2everyone dot com to selling i-Vo technology, MLM by proposal

me2everyone dot com to selling i-Vo technology, MLM by proposal

Mister J.
cjamestay
Jyväskylä, FI
Post #: 19
THE MEANING OF FREE Date : 31st March, 2009

A handful of people have suggested it's time to start exploitig the 360,000+ members we have online now. Some suggest charging an Administration Fee, others suggest a "How To" guide. This handful of people suggest that you pay anything from GBP £3.00 to GBP £300.00...

I guess it means they missed the dictionary definition of "FREE" :)

me2everyone membership was designed to be FREE and its part of the strategy that has brought more than 360,000 members into me2everyone. I guess it means we are doing something correct ;) Membership will continue to be free, but their will be optional upgrades and business licences for members to consider. There will also be a business membership and we forecast 5.4% of our members will want this benefit. We will tell you more about this in a few weeks time.

UPGRADES and BUSINESS LICENCES

Launching in April is our Customer Care Network - a business upgrade that puts you in charge of a few hundred (or a few thousand) members. It also gives you an income from every new Business Member that your group discovers.

Membership of the Customer Care Network is one of the optional upgrades that we have developed. The fees generated from this will be spent upgrading the IT infrastructure and employing an internal web development team of 100+ people: enough to ensure that the website has 24/7 support and that all components that make money for members are in place.

We have a number of payment options for members. These include:

1) Most major Credit and Debit Cards (we have our own shopping cart and merchant account now)
2) Bank Transfer to our UK banks
3) Alert Pay
4) Money Bookers
5) Solid Trust Pay

If you would like to see any more (not PayPal or Liberty Reserve) then please let us know.

M2E DEBIT CARD / E-WALLET Date : 31st March, 2009

me2everyone is in discussions to provide members with the option of acquiring a M2E branded debit card / E-wallet. When acquired, this will be automatically be available for all Global Execs and members of the Customer Care Network - for the world-wide payment of commissions.

The intention is that the debit card also becomes a loyalty card with rewards activated when used with designated me2everyone Business Members (so you shop with a M2E Business Member and receive benefits for doing so - perhaps a discount, perhaps points, perhaps cash-back or other reward.

The card will be especially useful for the payment of annual dividends to shareholders or commissions from finding Business Members.

We have opened up the discussions and we will of course let you know what happens...

1. This UK company is unfolding its business model and product each day
It is packaging i-VO technology, by MLM system and is led to this
company,www.multisoft.com based in Florida

2. This Finnish commentor mentioned about honesty, I am totally disagreed with pre-
conceived ideas, pre-judgement. Nothing is certain in life as this global crisis has shown
us. It is good to mitigate risk but not to allow fear controls our lives

A former member
Post #: 8
I agree! We should not let fear control our lives.

Therefor it is wise to give your email addresses, your credit card info AND the rest of your money away for FREE!
Listen to Mr. James and give all you still have left to him.
He knows where to put it... confused

---

I kindly ask Mr. James to leave this forum and to create his own forum.
Why not call it 'james2everyone.meetup.com'?
Then everybody can choose for him or herself to get involved instead of putting all that SPAM right here.
Please.