Open Men's Group - Personal Mastery Workgroup Message Board › Only 4 Spots left for a life-changing 48 Hour Experience

Only 4 Spots left for a life-changing 48 Hour Experience

Boysen
user 7527796
Group Organizer
Springfield, MA
Greetings Men,
Some of you I have met, most I have not. (and I would be happy to!)
The Open Men's Group of West Springfield is a FREE, Confidential, and safe place for a man to come and learn more about who he is in the world, discover more about who he wants to be, and get tools to transform his life and his relationships.
The only prerequisite for attendance at Open Men is a desire for self-awareness and a willingness to follow some simple ground-rules. You can read these right here: http://files.meetup.c...­
Some men like to wade in, slowly, one step at a time ... that's what Open Men is like. New men come almost every time. Each man is invited to share and take risks, and each man can PASS at any time. It might feel risky to show up and talk with men you've never met. I know it was for me. But the rewards have been worth it.  What is getting in the way of you improving your life and relationships?
Open Men is co-facilitated by a group of more than 8 dedicated long-term volunteer members of the ManKind Project - a nonprofit, non-religious training and educational organization. All the facilitators in Open Men have at some point in the past participated in a weekend training program called the New Warrior Training Adventure. Most of us have also completed additional training and leadership programs for group facilitation. Some of us have been facilitating 'men's work' for a decade or more.
For many of us, certainly for me, 'the weekend' was a life-changing experience.
Some men like to dive in, head first, yelling at the top of their lungs ... that's the New Warrior Training Adventure. In New England - the ManKind Project holds 3 or 4 of these intensive weekends a year. There is one coming up from March 7-9, 2014. There are only 4 spots left on this training. Our next New Warrior Training Adventure will be on June 6-8, 2014.
If you'd like to kick-start your personal growth with a 48 hour experience that will fundamentally alter the way you see yourself and the way you experience manhood and men, maybe you want to check out the New Warrior Training.
When you come to Open Men - we won't talk about the New Warrior Training unless you ask us about it. We won't offer testimonials. We won't do a sales pitch. We're not here to sell, we're here to support and empower. What we will do at Open Men is provide the safest, most open and welcoming space we can so that YOU can get what you want out of your life, your work, your relationships, and your growth.
All the best. Enjoy the snow day,
Boysen
413-883-2462