Did you guys know there are multiple "community" meeting areas upstairs
at the Central Market in Plano? I didn't until tonight. :)
* Easy tollway access (Coit & 190 in Plano)
playground, fenced with multi-story obstacle barn
* 2 meeting rooms that must be reserved,
* 2 areas that are public (dining tables) that can be used
* Projector screen for each meeting room (BYOP)
* meeting tables, arranged facing the screen(s)
* curtains can be drawn to eliminate glare
* not out in public (not a shouting match)
* FOOD! DRINK! a whole supermarket's worth plus ready2heat meals
* Back up to Plano (less than 10 minutes north from Atlanta Bread Co).
* not out in public for casual exposure
* No WiFi yet
The manager said they don't have public WiFi available, it just has not
been installed yet. Our presence might spur corporate, but are we
geeks or not? Cell phone+laptop+linux = portable access point for the
group. Fun project? Instructional? First one to have it running gets
a position of honor and two free breakfasts (breakfast meatloaf
The scheduler (in catering) had already gone home for the day so I'll
inquire Wed about Sep 01.
So what say you?
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY
", your message will be sent to everyone
on this mailing list ( [address removed])
This message was sent by John Fields ([address removed]) from Dallas Open Source Saturday.
To learn more about John Fields, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here Meetup.com Customer Service:
632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA