addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SFBay OpenStack Message Board › Professional Services Engineer Position In San Jose, California!

Professional Services Engineer Position In San Jose, California!

Denise A.
user 14295323
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 1
Hello,

My name is Denise Albright.

I am a Professional Recruiter and I have recently partnered up with another Recruiter to fill the above noted position.

I found this Meetup Group and I am hoping to receive some resumes!

f you are not interested in the role for yourself, I am hoping that you have a referral for me.

I have attached the job description for you.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would get back to me with your resume, salary requirements and citizen status, if you "are" interested at: albright_consulting@msn.com

Please elaborate on your expertise in the following areas- give me a rating of 1-10 with 10 being highest:

1. GigaSpaces

2. Cloud

3. EC2

4. Linux

5. Windows

6. Java

7. Groovy

8. Ruby

9. Python

10. OpenStack

Thank you for your time and Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Denise Albright
Recruiting Consultant
Albright_consulting@msn.com
773-574-5981