SFBay OpenStack Message Board › Stack mobile 1.0 is released to the Google Play store
We are pleased to inform you that we release “Stack mobile”, an Android app for managing an OpenStack cloud on the go, to the Google Play store (https://play.google.c.... The app enables you manage your OpenStack cloud infrastructure from anywhere at anytime. It is compatible with OpenStack-based clouds for stable versions of Grizzly+ (Grizzly and Havana). Note that the app requires a direct network access between your phone and API endpoints of your clouds (Keystone, Nova, Cinder, Glance, Neutron API endpoints). The app currently offers the features listed below. Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
1. Managing multiple accounts
- Have multiple OpenStack accounts? No worry about it, simply put them in the app, and you can manage either of them from the app.
2. Volume management
- Create new volume, attach volume to an instance, create a volume snapshot
3. Security group management
- View security groups, view and add security rules
4. Instance management
- Launch your instance, rename an instance, view information about your instance, suspend & resume instances, see console logs, launch from snapshots, view flavors.
5. Multiple projects
- Have an account that has more than one projects? No worry about it, you can switch the project to manage on the fly within the app.
6. Usage report
- View usage within specified date ranges.
7. Network/subnet management
- Create a new network, view networks, create a subnet within a network, view subnets within a network
8. Floating IP management
- View floating IPs
9. Limit summary
- Display your current usage compared to your project’s quota.
For further technical questions and supports, you can join our Google groups at this link (https://groups.google....