New York Options Traders Message Board › Equity Index Options Pit Trader Position(s) in Chicago
This message board is read-only.
New York, NY
This job came across my desk. IF you have the experience and are available, please send your resume to clashley at mbs dot manpower dot com and tell Carol I sent you.
This position trades open outcry in the SPX pit at the Merc & S&P 500 pit at CBOT. The team of traders actively make markets for equity index options, trading for one position. The expectation is to make markets for a lot of brokers so very active trading if conditions are appropriate.
Cygnus Atratus, LLC is a proprietary options trading firm located in downtown Chicago. Our top tier team of traders, quantitative analysts, and technical support staff is dedicated to combining advanced technology with core trading principles to optimize market opportunities. Our team-based atmosphere offers motivated individuals the opportunity to directly contribute to our proven success.
Cygnus Atratus is looking for a full-time options floor trader. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and knowledge of option markets. The trader will be working in a team environment where strong communication skills are necessary. Candidate must be detail-oriented and be able to prioritize tasks while working well under pressure.
- 2 plus years experience in index/equities options
- proven interpersonal skills
- ability to work both independently and posses team-oriented skills
- strong analytical and quantitative skills
- highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual.
- enthusiastic, team player, willing to learn and to seek guidance from others as needed
- must be proficient in Arb hand signaling
- ability to receive and communicate directions from team members
- attention to detail
- able to work in high pressured fast paced environment
- flexible and adaptable to change
- able to work independently and as a team member
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have a goal-based incentive program, generous employee benefits and the opportunity for career growth. Our comprehensive benefit package includes generous medical, dental, vision and life insurance.