New York Options Traders Message Board › New Meetup: NYOT and Thinkorswim Present: Pairs Trading Using Options (Webinar)

New Meetup: NYOT and Thinkorswim Present: Pairs Trading Using Options (Webinar)

This message board is read-only.

Eric N.
enovik
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for New York Options Traders!

What: NYOT and Thinkorswim Present: Pairs Trading Using Options (Webinar)

When: June 10, 2009 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hello Fellow Options Addicts,

This is going to be our first virtual Meetup (the folks at meetup.com are going to hate me, since they think that all meetups should be in person :) Depending on how it goes we may do more of these, but our primary focus (for now) will still be in person meetings.

This Wedinar will be hosted by the good people at Thinkorswim, creators of the options platform that so many of us use and love (in as much as one can love an options platform). Cindy Faber, who is a veteran trader and an instructor with Thinkorswim will guide us through the muddy waters of pairs trading using options spreads, a topic that is particularly appealing to me and I hope to most of you as well. If you are not familiar with pairs trading, send me an email, and I will post a short description on the message board.

To sign up, feel free to RSVP here, but please click on the link at the end of the message to reserve a spot. In the title you will see the dreaded words "software demo", but don't be alarmed. This is NOT a sales pitch. The focus will be primarily on strategy and as a pleasant side effect, you will get to see a powerful analytics platform in action.

Our next in person meetup will be at the end of June. Hope to see all of you online!

Eric

Click here to RSVP:
https://toolbox.webex...­

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
aw3investor
user 9736708
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Thanks for organizing that seminar on Pairs Trading with Cindy Faber. She was quite good.