addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Web Design Meetup Message Board › HTML5 Web App Development Group Hits 200 members!!!

HTML5 Web App Development Group Hits 200 members!!!

Chance R.
user 10169113
San Diego, CA
Hello All HTML5ers,

It's been less than 10 months but we've already accumulated 200 members for our meetup group.

We've had Google come down, gave out 2 laptops and other swag and we've had some really great presentations on a variety of relevant topics.

Make sure to come next month for up to the minute updates on the State of the Art HTML5 developments. I'll be presenting again and I've got a lot of really great new stuff to show, tell and demo.

Thanks again for making the SD HTML5 group one of the most active in the industry.

- Chance R.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you for organizing the group and posts like yours go a long way in showing new members the group is healthy, active, and growing. I just joined but am very interested in playing a large part in any local growth around html5 and other future technologies.

I'll be there on the 12th!