Orange County NY Preppers Message Board › Why the 'Doomsday Prepper' Culture Is a Recipe for Sure Death

Why the 'Doomsday Prepper' Culture Is a Recipe for Sure Death

Sean
smaley
Monroe, NY
Post #: 95
Why the 'Doomsday Prepper' Culture's Idea That You Can Survive Apocalypse All on Your Own Is a Recipe for Sure Death

Those who are able to work together will have a much better chance of survival.

January 2, 2014 | Editor's Note: One of the subcurrents in American culture is a growing number of "preppers," people who are hoarding supplies and building structures on their property ahead of some kind of looming apocalypse. It's now the subject of a reality TV Show. The author of this article, himself a believer in a coming collapse, argues from his experience that cooperation is the only sure way to survive.

http://www.alternet.o...­
Kevin
user 41510352
Bullville, NY
Post #: 6
Working with a group is paramount,,,,,,, all of your preps are useless and actually make you a target if you're Untrained,,, unarmed ,,, essentially unable to defend your life and property. I attended one of your meetings a few months ago and representatives from the NYFF were there and spoke,,,,,,, I grabbed their info, contacted them and eventually joined. We're an org who preps and trains defensively to defend our families and property,,,,, if anyone is interested feel free to contact me for details,,,,,,, we usually meet up at least two times a month to train,,,, it's a statewide org made up of average people and several with police and military experience,,,with a large unit in the Orange County/Middletown area.