The SEO industry has been turned upside down recently, with numerous Google updates, Facebook enhancements and social influencers. SEO checklists have dwindled down to your brand name and your awesome content.
With that in mind, planning is much easier than it was a year ago when there were a billion and one ways to essentially make Google think that you were a great resource on a particular keyword.
In this workshop, which is free to ThatTrainingGuide.com members (many of who will be watching online), you'll walk out with a fool-proof plan of execution for July-Dec based on 5 Critical SEO Planning Tasks:
- Research ideal keywords & partner site marketing opportunities
- Improve your existing content 10-fold
- Improve content on other websites to build authority
- Integrate (not add) social media focal points & boost engagement
- Kick off a 6-month social media campaign theme to grow subscribers
We hope to see you there. Remember, if you'd like to save gas, simply register at ThatTrainingGuide.com (if you're not already a member) and click on Live Broadcasts.
Update on Meetup Planning
We're about 3 months behind on our ideal Meetup layout. I've pulled in a few rockstars to supercharge things. Stay tuned for exciting updates next week.
See you Saturday!