|Sent on:||Tuesday, October 25, 2011 11:13 AM|
Ross has been a member of our group for as long as I can remember. Today he shared the link to his new search engine-optimized website: http://www.digical.com/.
Let's all give it a look and share our thoughts.
- Is the site search engine-friendly? Who is the target audience?
- Is there content on the website themed around specific search terms? Yes, the content and graphics are very nicely laid out.
- Are there clear social media elements to encourage engagement? Lots of optin options. Wondering about the domain, billing and admin logins though. Who are they there for?
- What would change (if anything)? I would leave as is and really monitor visitor movement and take into consideration the comments from the group. Then in a few months, tweak. What other mechanisms are in place for driving traffic? What about video and/or video seo?
- What is ONE really good link bait idea you have for him? I really like the look of the site. My question would be, what do you want/expect visitors to do first? Why should they want to join your newsletter? What are they donating to on the donate section?
Congrads Ross! On behalf of Orange County Search Engine Optimization & Marketing, I want to wish you the best of luck with your new brand. I for one look forward to hearing about the progress at our next event.
See you soon!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Steve Wiideman ([address removed]) from Orange County Search Engine Optimization & Marketing.
To learn more about Steve Wiideman, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version:[masked] / Virus Database: 2092/3973 - Release Date: 10/25/11