Re: [webstandards-132] Congrads to Ross Gile for Launching Digical.com!
Feedback below in red
From: Steve Wiideman <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:55 AM
Subject: [webstandards-132] Congrads to Ross Gile for Launching Digical.com!
Ross has been a member of our group for as long as I can remember. Today he shared the link to his new search engine-optimized website: http://www.digical.com/.
Let's all give it a look and share our thoughts.
- Is the site search engine-friendly? Yes
- Is there content on the website themed around specific search terms? yes
- Are there clear social media elements to encourage engagement? Yes
- What would change (if anything)? Donate button, are you giving away something for free?
- What is ONE really good link bait idea you have for him? Free SEO ezine articles linked to the site
Congrads Ross! On behalf of Orange County Search Engine Optimization & Marketing, I want to wish you the best of luck with your new brand. I for one look forward to hearing about the progress at our next event.
See you soon!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Steve Wiideman ([address removed]) from Orange County Search Engine Optimization & Marketing.
To learn more about Steve Wiideman, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | [address removed]