add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Steve W.
Group Organizer
Anaheim, CA
Hey Gang,

I just arrived from Orlando, sorry for the delay.

The internet connection at our resort was a joke, so unfortunately I wasn't able to be as proactive as I would have liked; well, in terms of working with the folks who volunteered to help us find a new venue.

Here is the list of facilities I plan to call at 9am (in order of preference - I'm in Brea) for tonight's event:

• Brookhurst Community Center (at the 5 Fwy & Brookhurst in Anaheim)
  • K1 Speedway (at the 91 Fwy & 57 Fwy in Anaheim)
  • Back Bay Conference Center (at Michelson & the 405 Fwy in Irvine)

After this event, we will have a 30 day re-working period, to:

• Lock down a permanent location
  • Secure 3-5 solid, long-term sponsors
  • Pre-plan agendas and lock in guest presenters

I will still live broadcast during this period. The live broadcast for tonight's event is on the new That Training Guide website:­

There is no charge for existing members and sign up is free for the first 14 days. So basically you can attend tonight's workshop totally free if you sign up as a member of That Training Guide. Else, it's only $10 at the door.

See you tonight!