addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The "I Can't Be The Only Lesbian In Orange County" Group Message Board › UPDATE ON AUTO ACCIDENT........ 2/13/12

UPDATE ON AUTO ACCIDENT........ 2/13/12

A former member

Hello Ladies!!

I wanted to sent a Email to all of you! I am feeling better, soft Tissue Injury.... Anyways I have been working out 3 times a week to get Stronger...It has been a few Months Since I been online with meetup...

I Keep getting email,about Women keep joining the Group, so I wanted 2 hello & I am back, I would like to have a Meetup soon!

I hope all is well with everyone?? Also I joined the Softball Team from LipstickLesbian & Friends..

I will probably be playing every other game, so I don't hurt myself.... I haven't played since High School...

I Deleted my FB so I could Focus all my Attention on my site I can't be the only Lesbian in Orange!!

Regrads

Kristy