The "I Can't be the only lesbian in Orange" group Message Board › Greetings Orange Lesbians! We are your new organizers!

Greetings Orange Lesbians! We are your new organizers!

carmen m.
user 28424272
Group Organizer
Santa Rosa, CA
OK, let's get this party started! My partner, Annie and I are all about bringing fun and connection to lesbians whether they are orange, green or blue (:

We specialize in creating events that are fun, interactive and meaningful.

We would love to hear from you.  What would get you out of the house and to a Meet Up?  We like to offer social events that are not focused primarily on booze, and offer lots of structured interaction (in a fun way).

Give us some ideas of what you would like.  Lazer Tag? Hiking? Live Lesbian music or comedy? How about a workshop on how to have more fun and laughter in life?  How about an improv group for beginners?

Currently, we are about to launch a 3 day cruise to Mexico for single lesbians over 40.  Let us know if you would like info on that.

We are also working on a one day "Amazing Lesbian Race" - like the TV show, for singles.  Is that of interest to you?

Do you prefer mixed events with couples or singles?  Or separate events?

Let us know what would light you up and get you out.  Remember, 90% of success in life is "just showing up" - we will provide the value once you do, but what would have you "show up?"

Let us know how we can best serve you.

Peace!

Carmen and Annie
Irene C.
user 41518172
Santa Ana, CA
Post #: 1
OK, let's get this party started! My partner, Annie and I are all about bringing fun and connection to lesbians whether they are orange, green or blue (:

We specialize in creating events that are fun, interactive and meaningful.

We would love to hear from you.  What would get you out of the house and to a Meet Up?  We like to offer social events that are not focused primarily on booze, and offer lots of structured interaction (in a fun way).

Give us some ideas of what you would like.  Lazer Tag? Hiking? Live Lesbian music or comedy? How about a workshop on how to have more fun and laughter in life?  How about an improv group for beginners?

Currently, we are about to launch a 3 day cruise to Mexico for single lesbians over 40.  Let us know if you would like info on that.

We are also working on a one day "Amazing Lesbian Race" - like the TV show, for singles.  Is that of interest to you?

Do you prefer mixed events with couples or singles?  Or separate events?

Let us know what would light you up and get you out.  Remember, 90% of success in life is "just showing up" - we will provide the value once you do, but what would have you "show up?"

Let us know how we can best serve you.

Peace!

Carmen and Annie

Hi Carmen and Annie,

I'm Irene and would love to know more about the 3 day trip to Mexico. My phone # 206-349-4155. Please update me on the details. Thanks
monicabbw2
monicabbw2
Santa Ana, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Carmen and Annie,

I'm Monica and my partner is Tuyet. We live near South Coast Plaza. We'd love to join in some couples or mixed events, we don't drink, so I like your concept so far. Are you aware of Susie Valdez' groups that are meeting up at OC Pride this weekend? Tuyet and I will be at Pride in the afternoon, we have a 2-4 pm shift at the Golden State Squares Gay Square dancing booth. I just started a new Meetup group for them to get folks to come try their 3 free classes on Wed nights from 7-9 starting Sept. 11 in Santa Ana. Could you invite your members to the first class? It's for singles or couples. It's mixed gay men and lesbians, and straight folks are welcome too. Check out http://www.meetup.com...­ for details.

I'm planning on checking out the Velvet Lounge tonight for the first time for their ore-pride party. Want to join me?

As far as other events go, we like Movies- Edwards Long Beach off 605 and Carson, Metropoint in Costa Mesa and Irvine Spectrum are all our faves. Laser Tag we like Missin Viejo Kaliedoscope, bowling we like Irvine lanes next to boomers on Michelson. Would like to try new tavern and bowl at Triangle center in Newport. We are members at Sherman Gardens in Corona Del Mar and I can get folks in free. It is lovely, and not too far from Back Bay if you want to plan an easy walk/hike. Tuyet is interested in Paddleboarding. She tried it in Kauai on our last trip. I'm more interested in lazy rivers. We just tried the two in Vegas last weekend. I hear there is a good one at Morongo. Would love to go in on a cabana with some fun ladies.