Oregon Wine Lovers Group Message Board › Wine Clubs

Wine Clubs

Dan
Dzinrwine
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hey guys Dan here, I would like to pose a question to my fellow wine consumers out there. I have recently been asked to develop a new wine club for my company Chateau Bianca. If you're presently enrolled in a wine club what do you like about it? What would you like to see added or changed? I would really appreciate feedback from anyone on the pros and cons of you past and or present experiences. This information is vital in helping me to establish what we the everyday wine buyer is
looking for. Thanks so much! biggrin
Sheri
SheriC123
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 15
Hey Dan,

I being to Apolloni's wine club. I like that the cost is the same, every shipment. I like that it's close by, that they do member only events, however I wish they cost less. I like that recipes are included, or at least pairing ideas. I like that they remember my name, but that could be because I'm always bugging them about a job! :)

I think it would be nice if you were able to pick your own selections.

Sheri
Carolyn
user 11499626
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi Dan,
I belong to Four Graces Wine Club. You get 10-15% on all wines. Always free wine tastings. Best was the free Fourth of July party for me and 3-4 guests. They had fab food, and is has beautiful setting and free wine tasting. They also have free wine tasting parties during the year when the shipments come out with a chocolate party, etc. When I was in southern Oregon Roxy Ann Winery has movie nights on Fridays in the fall-spring and farmers market in summer on their property.

Carolyn