align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NATIONAL AWARD WINNING RAIDER BOOSTER CLUB (Phoenix, Az) Message Board › Welcome The Club!!!

Welcome The Club!!!

This message board is read-only.

Michael S.
user 33837512
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
I need to list ALL Bars or clubs that exclusively cater to Raider Fans. Aros on the North side. Possibly Guss's pizzeria on the West Side (although I haven't spoke directly to the owner yet for permission).

Raider Fans come in all shapes sizes and colors and NO we don't get along well with other fans. We need to be amongst our own when watching our games and we are willing to support any establishment who is willing to do that for us.

If there's an East Side, Central or South Valley bars/clubs out there please let us know. Any bar who wants to EXCLUSIVELY broadcast Raider games next season has our full support.

Some bars have a strong Raider Fan presence, but not exclusive. I want to know who where those establishments are to promote them as well. Maybe we can flush out all other fans like we did at AROS LoL!!!

We do not want to create competition between Raider based fan club or group gatherings, We just want "our people" to have a place to go when they want to watch a game, or host a party etc.

One of my favorite things is to see people from outside of Phoenix come into town during the holidays who found us on the Internet. Last summer there was a group of fans from California who had a party who invited a whole bunch of local area fans.

Summers are very long especially when we miss the playoffs. Some us miss talking Raider football to other Raider Fans. Many of us like hosting special events like birthday Parties, Boxing Matches, MMA events etc. This Group is the place to tell everyone!!!

One California group invited Phoenix Raider Fans to a huge party on the beach last summer. Some of us in the Valley would have gone if we knew about it. With this site not too much is gonna get past us any more (unless they don't want us too)

This is a brand New Group as of January 2012. We plan to make this site an OFFICIAL RAIDER FAN CLUB before the season starts.

Tell us what you think and tell all of your fellow Raider Fan friends to join us!!!

GO RAIDERS!!!