addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Organic and Green | Cooperatives Meetup Message Board › exciting events to be planned...by you?

exciting events to be planned...by you?

Kathy A
user 8254079
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Hi all,

Wishing there would be some exciting activities with this group? What would you like to see? And...anyone interested in planning, or helping to plan, some non-commercial organic and green events? One-session workshops, mixers, discussion groups, book club meetings, whatever. Or simply sign up so you can publicize some of your organic and green non-profit organization's events that are open to the wider community. There is no cost to you to be a volunteer co-organizer. See the "More" tab on the group's home page, and go to "Files" to obtain the application form. Thanks.

Kathy A
Frank F.
user 13555894
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Hi Kathy,
this group has a similar theme to the Traditional Skills Earth Connection Meet Up, and i see a similar situation where there are alot of members who want to learn but few people posting classes. there are classes out there but they are not easy to find. relevant classes are offered through: the minneapolis park system, local co-ops, mother earth gardens, county ag extensions etc. we should combine our efforts to identify resources for classes and share and cross-post any relevant classes. do you have any ideas ?

thanks
frank
Emily
EmilyBarker
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 27
Hi folks,

I work at IATP, am a board member for Do It Green! Minnesota and a Hennepin County Master Recycler, so though they're not just for this group, I will try to post all the events I know of from those three places.

I'd like to plan a gathering for this group some time, but not sure my personal capacity... wonder if we might set our eyes for something like a mid-summer (local/organic) potluck at a park or someone's house (if we have a willing member)?

Emily